Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Maybeline - BabyLips lip balm



Hey guys !

How are you ? The weather is pretty good in my city so, I'm great !


Today, I'm gonna talk about the very popular lip balm 'BabyLips'. I've only got four of these lip balm but I'm completly in love ! The first one 'Pink punch' smells strawberry, and it's a really bright pink on my lips, the second one 'Hydrate' smells good but it hasn't got a special odor (and it's transparent). The third one 'Peach kiss' well... it smells peach ! It's a little bit glittery on my lips, not brown or orange just transparent and a little bit glittery. The fourth one 'intensive care' for me (just for me) smells like modeling clay. I know it's completly unthinkable but I swear it actually smells like modeling clay, trust me !

I highly highly recommend those things, they're so soft on the lips, they smell soooo good, they also taste good, and you don't feel them on your lips. (and it's true : 200% more hydration than the others lipbalm).

I also used the Mixa lipbalm, it's also really good (smells good, tastes good) and it's probably less expensive than the Babylips. (but I think that you should give them a try).
You can find the Babylips in every supermarket or in place like Superdrug or Boots.


I hope you enjoy reading this post and you'll buy one of those cute little balm (by the way I also really love their packaging, it's really cute).

Byeee ! x

(Find me on bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11968809
On Tumblr: http://chaciestuff.tumblr.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment